It is common practice for the bride-to-be to celebrate her upcoming wedding with her bridal party and other friends and relatives in the days before the ceremony. One of the most common modes of celebration involves a bachelorette party in which the bride-to-be and her friends spend time together at a "girls only" party. This party can be celebrated in many ways. For some, a party means heading out to a local nightclub to dance and sometimes drink the night away. For others, the party takes place at a local restaurant or in one of the bridal party members' homes. More intimate gatherings often include a variety of games that are played throughout the night. One of the most popular activities includes bachelorette party game questions.
Fun Questions for Bachelorette Parties
A bachelorette question game can be played in a variety of ways. One version of the game has party members answering questions about the bride and groom. The person who answers the most questions correctly wins. Another form has the bride competing against the rest of the party guests in answering questions about her bridegroom. This is especially fun if the bride-to-be's future mother-in-law, sisters-in-law, and other female members of the bridegroom are in attendance.
However party guests play the game, someone must do some preliminary work. If the bride isn't competing in the game, one member of the party can ask her the questions and write down the answers. If the bride is competing, someone will need to talk to the groom to get the answers to the questions. The following questions can be modified as necessary.
Questions About the Bride or Groom
- What is the bride's/groom's pet name for each other?
- What is the bride's/groom's favorite physical feature on each other?
- What is one habit that the bride loves about the groom or the groom loves about the bride?
- What is one habit that the bride hates about the groom or the groom hates about the bride?
- If the bride could get rid of one piece of clothing in the groom's wardrobe, what would it be? (Reverse for the groom.)
- What was the bride's/groom's first honeymoon choice?
- What is the bride's/groom's favorite hobby?
- What is the bride's/groom's favorite food?
- What is the bride's/groom's favorite television show?
- What was the bride's/groom's first pet?
- What is the name of the bride's/groom's first pet?
- What was the bride's/groom's first job?
- What is the bride's/groom's favorite music group?
- What is the bride's/groom's favorite color?
- What is the bride's/groom's favorite movie?
- Who was his/her first boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What does he/she like on his/her pizza?
- Where did they first meet?
- Who spoke first to whom?
- Who is easier to get along with?
In addition to the previous questions, the following funny questions could be asked for either the bride or groom.
- What is the worst meal the bride ever prepared for the groom (or vice versa)?
- How many times a day does the groom/bride fart?
- Where is the wildest place the couple had sex?
- With whom did he/she share a first kiss?
- Will the bride/groom burp in front of each other?
- How many dates did they have before they had sex?
Tips and Advice
Once you have all the questions and answers needed for the game, decide how you want to play. Print out the questions so that each guest can have her own list. You may want to divide up the questions so that you can hold several games and have several winners. Winning prizes could include gift baskets, spa or restaurant gift certificates, lotions, candles, flavored coffees and teas, and more.
Finally, for a bit of added fun, put the bride on the spot. Have her sit in the center of the room and invite each guest to ask her one question that she has to answer. She may not like sitting in the hot seat, but guests will get plenty of laughs if her responses are innovative or just plain funny! Now, it's time to get the party started!