The Super Bowl is the biggest occasion of the NFL season, so it's a great occasion to gather your friends for a viewing party to watch the big game together. Make sure your Super Bowl party invites make an impression on your guests and not in your wallet by using these fast, easy, and free printable invitations.
4 Free Printable Super Bowl Party Invitations
If you are planning a big bash for this year's Super Bowl, be sure to send out invitations in advance to let everyone know your plans. The invitation not only sets the overall party theme but also alerts guests that you are hosting a celebration so they can plan accordingly. Choose the theme that works best for you and click the image to download a PDF that you can edit, save and print. If you need help, check out these helpful tips.
Use heavy card stock to print your invitations for best results. Personalize the invitation for the particular year's teams by adding team-specific stickers to the envelope and back of the invite.
Super Bowl Viewing Party Invitation Details
A few special details will need to be added to the big game's football party invitation. Print or hand write the following information on the back of the invitations:
- If guests should dress in team colors
- Whether the party is potluck and what kind of food will be provided
- If alcoholic drinks will be served, or if guests should bring their own (so guests can plan for a designated driver)
- If the party is an open house/come-and-go format
- Whether kids or invited or if it's a grown-ups only Super Bowl viewing party
- What additional activities are planned for those who aren't big football fans (if any)
If you're planning a trivia contest or having a special game during the Super Bowl, mention it on the invitation. This way, guests know it's important to show up on time if they want to play the game and show off their football expertise.
Fabulous Football Party Invitations
A great Super Bowl party starts with a fabulous invitation. Get your friends and family to the big party and big game by sending out festive football party invitations a few weeks in advance.