Are you looking for some alternate ways to say trick or treat without using the same old phrases you've chanted for years? You've come to the right place. From basic alternative phrases to use when going door to door to funny trick or treat sayings and rhymes that are sure to make even the most ghastly goblins and ghouls smile, you'll find plenty of great options and inspiration here.
Short Alternatives to Saying Trick or Treat
Looking for some short sayings to use instead of trick or treat? Whether you're looking for a cute Halloween caption or something new to say when you go door to door, these brief phrases just may do the trick (haha!).
- Spell or quell?
- Beast or feast?
- Caper or candy?
- Candy or bust?
- Scare or share?
- Gag or goodies?
- Deceit or treat?
- Smite or delight?
- Prank or thank?
- Sweet or defeat?
- Critique or treat?
- Fright or delight?
- Tragic or magic?
- Treat or I'll tweet!
- Shenanigans or snacks?
Cute and Funny Trick or Treat Sayings
Looking for some funny Halloween quotes related to trick-or-treating? These chuckle-worthy, yet bewitching Halloween sayings are sure to garner some giggles of sheer delight from kiddos and adults alike.
- Sugar or spice? Please be nice!
- Boo! I'm here to deplete your treats!
- Don't want a hoax? Use candy to coax!
- I'm back again! Re-treat me or I'll tweet.
- Want me to go away? Give me some candy!
- Some Halloween candy would be quite dandy!
- Don't want a trick? Then give some candy pronto, be quick!
- Am I a good witch or bad? It depends on what kind of candy you have!
- Do you have some candy to spare? Give it to me and I'll get out of your hair!
- Trick or treating: The exception to the rule of avoiding taking candy from strangers.
Rhyming Quotes About Trick or Treating
You don't have to lose the word "trick" and the word "treat" to come up with creative Halloween sayings. Just say no to the same old "trick or treat, smell my feet" chant that's been used for generations and update your game with these original rhymes.
- Trick or treat, I do entreat, please let me have something yummy to eat.
- Trick or treat, I need some sweets. Won't you please give me some to eat?
- Trick or treat! Want to repel my spell? Give me candy and I'll say farewell.
- Trick or treat, give me something sweet; then I'll go away and let you sleep.
- Trick or treat, I'll keep repeating until you give me what I want to be eating.
- Trick or treat, I've said my piece. Won't you let me have some candy, please?
- Trick or treat, I'll never admit defeat. You may as well give me all of your sweets.
- Trick or treat this Halloween night! Prevent a fright by sharing candy that delights.
- Trick or treat, I'm walking the streets searching for neighbors with good candy to eat.
- Trick or treat, please don't give me any beets. That's not the kind of sweet I like to eat.
- Trick or treat without any fright, and your Halloween night is sure to be filled with delight.
Choose a Creative Cool Halloween Sayings
Looking to stand out from the pack of other trick-or-treaters on Halloween this year? Never fear! Everyone will know that you're a cool character - no matter what kind of Halloween costume you're wearing - when you use one or more of these creative turns of phrase rather than sticking with a traditional Halloween greeting. Remember, you're never too old to trick-or-treat!