Halloween is spooky, but it's not all about shrieks and screams. There's a lighthearted, funny side to this holiday for kiddos and grown-ups alike. Add plenty of giggles to your celebration with some original quotes about Halloween, and a few well-known lines from Halloween movies.
Short Funny Halloween Quotes
You don't need a lot of words to spread some humor this Halloween. Whether you're looking for a catchphrase or a caption, these short sayings are sure to cause a few cackles.
- I lack social skulls.
- I've got a bone to pick with you.
- Scare and scare alike.
- Bring your own broom!
- Have a bloody good Halloween!
- Who's your fairy god-monster?
- Keep calm and bob for apples.
- You do boo!
Funny Halloween Greetings
Don't just say "hi" by way of a greeting on Halloween. Get into the spirit with a seasonal saying instead.
- Keep it un-real.
- Hey there witches!
- Come on in; the door's not war-locked.
- Welcome to my crypt.
- Enter, please, if you dare!
- Fright or delight?
- Welcome to my crypt.
- I'm here to haunt your house.
- Bad tidings of great horror.
- Ghostly greetings.
Cute Halloween Quotes for Instagram
If you're looking for some cute and creative quotes for Insta, or even some that are quite (candy) corny, you're sure to love these silly sayings. For even more options, check out these Halloween jokes.
- Won't you try my witch's brew? It's a special recipe made just for boo!
- Twizzlers are red, some gobstoppers are blue. Sugar is sweet and makes you say boo!
- Knock, knock. Who's there? Just some old bat!
- There's no scare I'd rather be.
- While the cat's away, these witches will play!
- What's for dinner? Spook-ghetti and eyeballs!
- For a skeleton, his jokes should tibia more humerus.
- What's for dinner? Zom-beanies and Hallo-weenies!
Funny Halloween Quotes for Adults
Who says Halloween has to focus solely on kids? Grown-ups are sure to get a kick out of some funny quotes crafted with them in mind.
- It's a BYOS party - bring your own spirits!
- Now that the kids are full of candy, the grown-up ghouls can strike up the band-y!
- Party at my crypt!
- Wait a minute. If you're the bride of Frankenstein, what does that make me?
- Get out of the kitchen. Go take (Halloween) candy from the baby!
- You can hang out at my crypt any time.
- Baby, you can haunt my house.
- This aura is fueled by tequila!
- There's nothing like a ghoul's night in while the kids are out.
- Who's haunting my liquor cabinet?
Funny Halloween Quotes From Movies
- "There's a little witch in all of us." - Practical Magic
- "Life's no fun without a good scare." - The Nightmare Before Christmas
- "It says to form a circle of salt to protect from zombies, witches, and old boyfriends." - Hocus Pocus
- "I'm the ghost with the most, babe." - Beetlejuice
- "Walking corpses are not real." - Friday the 13th VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan