A party featuring zombies can take the theme from dead boring to a gathering that everyone's dying to attend. Whether you plan to host a zombie-filled Halloween party, birthday bash, or Walking Dead-themed viewing party, these invitations are sure to get your undead friends to your doorstop in time for the apocalypse.
Free Printable Zombie Invites
Print the invitations featured above and below using cardstock at home. They open as PDFs, so follow a handy Adobe printable guide if you experience any problems. If you plan on printing a lot of invitations make sure you have plenty of colored ink on hand, since the backgrounds are rather dark. You can edit the event details once you open and/or save the PDF.
Additional Zombie-Themed Invitations
If the invitations above don't fit your needs, consider buying one of the following options:
- Oriental Trading sells fill-in-the-blank folded invitations in sets of eight for less than $3. They feature a zombie silhouette on white with bright red blood splatters.
- Get an adult birthday party invitation from tinyprints. Five different edges and three finishes are available. The design features a black zombie in a graveyard on green and black. A minimum of 10 cards sells for $21.90.
- Cafe Press has a funny zombie dinner party invitation that can be customized with any wording. It features a zombie ready to eat some brains. Prices start at $1.50 each.
- Kids will get a kick out of the zombie hunter invites from Birthday Direct. The invitations can be customized and feature a camo border with zombie hands grabbing at the quarantine sign in the background. A minimum of eight invitations must be ordered at just under $1 each.
- Host a quarantine party and get the word out with Zazzle's infected notice invitations. It reads like a government notice and invites people to join the hosts at their home. Pricing starts at about $2.40 each.
Invitations for the Undead
It doesn't matter whether you think zombies are real (as long as you think they are fun!) if you want to host a party with the undead as the theme. Using these invitations is a good way to let everyone know the theme of your party.